Join the Carbon Leadership Forum
The Carbon Leadership Forum at the University of Washington is accelerating transformation of the building sector to radically reduce and ultimately eliminate the embodied carbon in building materials and construction. We pioneer research, create resources, and incubate member-led initiatives around this shared goal. We are architects, engineers, contractors, material suppliers, building owners, and policymakers who care about the future: we work collaboratively taking bold steps together for greatest collective impact.
The benefits of membership
- Subscription to CLF Newsletter
- Access to CLF Resources (including webinars, events, online resources)
- Access to CLF Research
- Access to CLF Initiatives (such as SE2050, EC3 tool, LCA practice Guide, EC Benchmark Study, Mass Timber Optimization, Concrete PCR, Buy Clean, Model LCA Specifications, etc.)
- Access to our online discussion forum, the Embodied Carbon Network
- Invitations to form and join local chapters of the Embodied Carbon Network
Please read the Carbon Leadership Forum Privacy Notice.